Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Guillaume Lesage, a slow travel passionate and hitch-hiking enthusiast.
My name is Guillaume, I have traveled for the last 4 years around Europe and Asia.
I had the opportunity to work and live in different countries, India, Nepal, Vietnam …
My travels are rhythms be meetings and adventures, and I’m so happy to share some of them with you !
I love slow travel, the most important it’s not the destination, but the way to reach it !
I get inspired, I wish you the same !
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- An insight into hitch-hiking
- Countries with easy/hard hitch-hiking routes
- What sorts of luggage you need to carry for hitch-hiking
- Reasons why should you go for hitch hiking.
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.