Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Philipp Muders from JOURNICATION Travel Blog about his adventure in Sri Lanka.
I’m Phil from Germany, 34 years old. I’m only a part-time traveller but have visited 102 countries by now.
I did a trip around the world in 2015. I like adventurous backpacking trips to off-the-beaten-track countries.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What’s the vibe & atmosphere when you arrive in Sri Lanka?
- Climate conditions of Sri Lanka
- Activities & things to do in Sri Lanka
- What choices of transportation do you have in Sri Lanka?
- Are there any post-effects of the civil war still?
- And more
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.