Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Victoria Heinz of www.guideyourtravel.com about one of the most underrated cities in South East Asia, Kuala Lumpur.
Victoria is a travel blogger and freelance writer based in Bali, Indonesia. She started her blog www.guideyourtravel.com in 2018 and covers budget travel, South East Asia destination guides and will introduce you to the world of becoming a digital nomad and blogger.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Recommendations for first-time visitors
- How to get around
- Best neighborhoods
- Her experience visiting a Muslim country
- If Kuala Lumpur is a good destination for digital nomads
- And more
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.