Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Shafik Meghji, an award-winning travel writer, journalist, and author based in London, about Bolivia, a fascinating country in South America.
I’m an award-winning travel writer, journalist and author based in London and specialising in Latin America and South Asia. The co-author of more than 40 Rough Guides and DK Eyewitness Guides, I write for BBC Travel, Wanderlust, Lonely Planet, Adventure.com and Atlas Obscura, among others.
My latest book, Crossed off the Map: Travels in Bolivia, was published in March 2022. Blending travel writing, history and reportage, the book journeys from the Andes to the Amazon to explore Bolivia’s turbulent past and contemporary challenges.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- First impression of Bolivia
- Places you must visit in Bolivia
- How much time do you need at least to visit Bolivia
- An insight into the Bolivian locals & food
- Surprises that you would get in Bolivia
- Budget you need for a good Bolivian trip
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.