Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. This episode features a conversation with Alexander La Cerna Barreto about Lima, Peru.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Reasons to visit Lima
- Things to do in Lima
- Neighborhoods you should explore
- What ceviche and pisco are
- What your schedule should look like
- And more
Links & Resources
Listen & Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Apple Podcast | Spotify | Amazon/Audible | Google Podcast | YouTube | Buzzsprout | Stitcher
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from Claus Lauter, idube Pte Ltd, or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Claus Lauter, idube Pte Ltd. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the Claus Lauter, idube Pte Ltd, do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent. Claus Lauter, idube Pte Ltd, expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast. *Affiliate links – if you click on my affiliate links and sign up for the products and services I trust and recommend, then I will earn a commission.
Leave a Reply