Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Natalie, a digital nomad from the UK, about how culture and travel can impact our mental health.
My name is Natalie, and I’m a digital nomad from the UK. Having spent the last six years travelling, studying, and working abroad, it’s safe to say that I’m a bit of a travel addict!
I recently completed my studies in psychology, and have come to see how strongly connected culture, travel, and mental health really are, inspiring me to hit the road again for another adventure. However, this time I will be digging beneath the surface, and exploring how culture and travel can impact mental health!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What is the relationship between psychology and traveling?
- What kind of positive impact traveling has on a person’s mental state?
- What is the first thing you can do to get out of your comfort zone?
- Downsides of being a solo traveler
- Happy, peaceful, and easy places to start with
- And more
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.