Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Julia Menez, a points strategy coach, speaker, and host of the Geobreeze Travel Podcast, about how to travel using points and miles.
After traveling to more than 30 countries before the age of 30 and saving thousands of dollars each year with points and miles, Julia distills the strategies from top award travelers around the world in the Geobreeze Travel podcast and creates Instagram videos about credit card benefits such as trip protections and luxury travel opportunities.
Through her podcast, Julia features a diverse roster of guests with experiences that are traditionally underrepresented in larger points and miles blogs and media. Her episodes often highlight women, first-generation travelers, and people of color.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Travel hacking and using points for your advantage.
- What it means to collect points?
- How can you start collecting before you can start spending?
- How can you boost your credit score?
- What’s a good strategy in regards where to spend your points.
- What’s the biggest mistake people doing with points?
- Should you sign up for new credit cards every year?
- Different ways to transfer the points over to somebody else
- The perks you can have with points
- How can you get a free honeymoon package through points?
- And more…
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.