Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Sofia Kalimeridou, a content creator who has traveled more than 50 countries, about traveling with kids.
Meet Sophia, a content creator and passionate traveler. Along with her husband, they are a family of three with a 1.5-year-old baby and currently expecting another addition. Sophie has a wealth of experience traveling, having visited over 50 countries prior to becoming a parent. With the arrival of their baby, they have adapted to traveling as a family, exploring new destinations and cultures while sharing tips with other families along the way. Their goal is to continue traveling and exposing their children to the world, proving that having kids shouldn’t hinder one’s love for adventure.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Can you travel while you are pregnant?
- How to prepare your day being a parent while traveling?
- Things you need to take with you as a mother when traveling.
- Treatment you get from locals when you are traveling with kids.
- The experience & exposure that the kid is getting.
- The most common question that parents are asked while traveling
- Recommendations for parents who would travel with their kid for the first time
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.