Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk Lyle and Leanne, a couple who retired to travel the world in 2019, about Australia.
Lyle and Leanne retired to travel the world in 2019 – then you know what happened. As soon as they could they hit the international skies in 2022 and started a podcast to journal their travels and share with friends and family.
Their audience grew and people were reaching out for help – so the podcast continued and their love of doing it did as well.
When they are not travelling the world, they are at home in their beachside unit at Kings Beach on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia.
Lyle and Leanne like slow travelling so they can really experience each new place they go to. They have a particular love of Spain and of course their own backyard in Australia.
This year they have already been to Mexico, are off to Italy and also New Zealand for a family holiday with eight adults and, wait for it, eight grandchildren – so lots of great podcast episodes to look forward to.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What makes Australia so special for foreigners?
- Where to start your journey in Australia?
- An insight into what kinds of transportation you can use in Australia.
- Where can you find hidden jewels of Australia?
- What food specialties to try out when in Australia?
- Where do you need to go to see the Australian animal kingdom?
- How much money do you need to survive in Australia?
- And more
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.