Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Heather Markel, a best-selling author and a TEDx speaker, about her life as a full-time traveler.
Heather Markel, CPC is a New York Times featured Full Time Travel and Business Coach who is, herself, a full time traveler.
Heather quit her 25+ year corporate career in 2017, expecting to take a 3 – 6 month career break to travel the world.
Instead, she found her calling and, almost six years later, she’s been to 33 countries on six continents, including being marooned in New Zealand two years during the pandemic.
She’s now a best-selling author and a TEDx speaker. Heather helps her clients to transition to the full-time travel lifestyle by teaching them the mindset, money and mastery skills they need to ditch their desk and discover their destiny through full time travel.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Is travelling more expensive than not travelling, or the other way around?
- How much money is needed to travel full-time?
- What are the biggest expenses of full time travel?
- Hacks that will save you a lot of money.
- How to deal with loneliness while travelling alone?
- What are the pros and cons of travelling full-time?
- And more
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.