Welcome to another exciting episode of the Why We Travel Podcast! Today, we’re joined by Brittnay Sharman, as we delve into the world of house-sitting.
Brittnay runs the of Travelling House Sitters, a website where you can find all the resources you need to start house sitting. She have spent the past 5 years pre covid caring for over 40 homes. She has cared for homes in over 12 countries including in New Zealand, Australia, Italy, France, Greece, Montenegro, Malaysia, Thailand, Ireland, The UK, and in the Caribbean looking after a cat on a catamaran.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What are the benefits of house sitting, and how can it be used to earn money?
- Why are people searching for a house sitter?
- Other than caring for the pets, what other duties are assigned to a house sitter?
- How do you settle in someone else’s house?
- Are there countries where house sitting is more prevalent than others?
- And more
Links & Resources
Start Housesitting: https://www.thetravellinghousesitters.com/start-house-sitting/
Find Housesitting: https://www.thetravellinghousesitters.com/our-favourite-house-sitting-websites/
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.