Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Anna Mesalles,who is known for her restaurant reviews in both English and Spanish, about the fascinating Catalan capital, Barcelona.
Anna is a half-American and half-Spanish girl who grew up between both countries and finds comfort and curiosity through food, no matter how far from home she may be. Her biggest foodie inspiration is Anthony Bourdain, and she loves to travel the world and explore each region’s unique taste like he did. Based in Barcelona, Spain, Anna shares her restaurant recommendations, from street food to Michelin star, while also getting to meet famous chefs and tour culinary schools. Anna is not a food critic or a chef, but simply a person like you and me who likes to eat and laugh at herself. Join her on this culinary journey as she continues to share her foodie experiences with honesty and authenticity.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How big is Barcelona?
- What is the overall vibe of the city?
- Which language is majorly spoken in Barcelona?
- What are the best dishes to try in Barcelona?
- A ultimate guide for your weekend in Barcelona
- Things you would learn exploring the city.
- And more
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.