Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Desirée Williams, a solo traveler, about the sunny Porto, Portugal.
I am a solo traveler and visual content creator who resides in Virginia. I’ve traveled to over 10 countries and showcase affordable travel options to my viewers. I’ve attracted followers with my sense of humor and authentic content. I take pride in building organic relationships and having fun in the process.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What are the top things that travelers notice or experience when they first visit Portugal?
- What do Portugal and the city of Gaia have to offer?
- What makes the Famous Harry Potter Bookstore in Portugal so special?
- How do the people of Portugal treat you as a foreigner?
- What kind of budget you should keep in mind when you go to Portugal?
- What Cuisines you should try, when being in Portugal?
- And more
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.