Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk with Megan Gilbert, a US American traveling writer, photographer, and content creator on a one-way ticket around the world, about Cape Town.
I’ve showered with an elephant in the Western Ghats, kissed a cobra, and cage-dived with great white sharks (twice!). I’ve told stories for publications, nonprofits, and brands in twelve countries while traveling to thirty-two. My mundane superpower is cat whispering, and my life’s dream is to roll a perfectly round roti. My writing has been published over 100 times, specializing in nonprofit storytelling, responsible travel, and culture.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- First impression of Cape Town
- An insight into the people and culture of Cape Town
- Is crime really that high in Cape Town’s townships?
- What’s the best way to get around in the city?
- Uber hacks for Cape Town
- And more
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.