Welcome to this episode of the Why We Travel Podcast. In this episode, we talk Chantal Patton, a location independent entrepreneur, who has traveled to over 118 countries together with her husband and 3 daughters
They have a family goal to visit every country in the world together and are documenting their journey on their YouTube Channel “Growing Up Without Borders”. Originally from Canada, the Patton family now world schools their kids while sharing their adventures and showcasing the beauty of different countries and cultures. The 3 Patton girls have even created a series of online classes for other kids called “Geography Made Fun: Learning Geography from a Kids Perspective”. And, through it all, Chantal continually prioritizes a healthy work/life/education/travel balance for her family.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How did Chantal and her family start their traveling adventures
- The impact of travel on personal values, perspectives, and priorities
- Insights into raising globally aware and adaptable children
- Reflecting on the biggest challenges encountered during their journey
- Practical advice for individuals or families interested in starting a similar lifestyle
- And more…
Links & Resources
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the “Why We Travel” Podcast click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week.
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on Apple Podcast!
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @whywetravelpodcast and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.